Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oops...

Well, I have no idea how I did it, but I deleted my entire blog. My apologies to everyone (ok the one person) who has commented, I’ve lost everything and had to start over again. My URL was no longer available either, so I had to make up a new one.
Luckily this happened when I only had two posts up. Should this have occurred after a particularly prolific period, it may have signalled the end of my blogging career. I don’t know if I would have had the patience to cut and paste everything as I’ve found myself having to do now. Not to mention all the settings and uploading all the photos…

So, sorry…I’m new at this. Let’s hope I don’t destroy anything else or I may take it as a sign……not meant to blog…no blog for you…bloggus interruptus…

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment